Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Music: D. Schwartz - Sucka Blogga

I would like 2 preface this post by shouting out all the cool ass bloggers who have been holding me down. This is about the Sucka Bloggas tholess than a minute ago via web

D. Schwartz - Sucka Blogga

I think I can speak for the vast majority when I say we're tired of all the sucka bloggas out there on the internets (and yes I realize there is at least some irony in posting this on a blog). With this track D. uses ATCQ's classic jam "Sucka Nigga" as a canvas to vent about some of the sucker shit these clowns have been up to.


Shout out to bloggers who keep it 100 though, we still give props to cats like Kevin Nottingham, the folks at PleaseDontStare, and the whole New Music Cartel, just to name a few.


DOWNLOAD: D. Schwartz - Sucka Blogga (Usershare)


No comments:

Post a Comment